2017 Camper Registration
Camper registration begins for returning families on December 1, 2016. New family registration begins on December 8 and continues until all programs and sessions have been filled. Registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once a session has filled, a wait list is formed for that specific program and session.
Current Enrollment Update
We will provide enrollment updates throughout the registration season. Please refer to our Dates and Rates page for specific information or call our office.
How to Register
- Complete and submit our online Camper Application Form
- Once we receive your application, we will charge your credit card for the deposit amount due and enroll your camper(s) in the requested sessions (based on availability)
- An enrollment confirmation will be sent back to you by email and USPS (within several days of receiving application)
- Final payment is due by April 1
- All additional required camper forms must be submitted by June 15.
The following discounts will be applied by the Camp Office to qualifying campers upon acceptance into requested programs and sessions.
Campers enrolled for all eight weeks of camp are entitled to a 5% discount off the total cost of selected programs (Extended Day and Bus Transportation fees not included).
Families with more than one camper attending six or more weeks of camp are entitled to a 5% sibling discount off the second, third, and so on. The sibling discount is applied to the lower priced tuition.
Any camper who can manage in a typical school setting should thrive at Beaver Summer Camp. However, because children’s safely is paramount, some prospective campers’ physical or emotional considerations may require extra help. Please call the camp office to discuss your child’s specific needs and to find out if this camp is the appropriate placement.
Given the challenges that today’s families face in scheduling and committing to their children’s camp enrollment, we have created flexible registration policies. Our goal is to offer a low risk registration process that provides families with the flexibility and confidence they need.
- All applications are processed on a first come, first served basis
- A deposit of $200 per session ($100 per week) is required at the time of registration. This deposit is fully refundable until March 1. The deposit will be applied towards your balance once your registration has been completed for the desired program (If we are unable to accommodate your initial program choice, we will call you before continuing the registration process)
- After March 1, deposits become non-refundable and non-transferrable to other camp sessions or campers
- Full payment is due by April 1
- For registrations after April 1, full payment must accompany registration
- We make every effort to accommodate changes in camper enrollment. Please contact the Camp Office to inquire about your specific needs
- All requests for changes must be confirmed in writing or by sending a communication to the camp email info@BVRcamp.org
- All changes in enrollment are dependent upon availability
- Any monies paid toward the balance of the program are refundable or transferrable up until June 15, provided that the camp office has been notified in writing of the withdrawal
- Prior to June 15, balances may be transferred to another program, based on availability, or applied to another immediate family member, again based on availability
- After June 15, all camp fees are non-refundable
- All Extended Day and Bus Transportation payments are also non-refundable after June 15
- Once a session has reached its maximum enrollment, we form a wait list for that specific program session
- There is no cost to remain on a wait list
- If an opening becomes available, families are contacted in the order in which they were added to the wait list
- Beaver requires each camper to have a physical examination and immunization history provided by a physician within 12 months of attending camp. This must be on file with the camp no later than June 15.
- It is the parents’ responsibility to bring any special concerns about their child to the Director’s attention at the time of initial registration.
Conditions For Participation
Beaver Summer Camp strives to offer a group experience and opportunities for learning within the boundaries of safety, common sense and the law. We reserve the right to terminate the participation of any camper, without refund and without formal hearing, whom we believe has violated the conditions for participation or has become a hindrance to the group or goals of the program.